Maybe you’ve married your soul mate and just didn’t realize it. Check out this list of soul mate partnership characteristics.
1. In order to recognize your soul mate, you must first know yourself.
2. Soul mate marriages are well balanced, strong and positive. There is a lack of intimidation, manipulation or abuse. They make a person feel safe.
3. A relationship with a soul mate is a natural fit and feels like it is meant to be. This type of marriage is not difficult to maintain.
4. A soul mate partner feels like a mirror to their spouse.
5. A marriage to a soul mate is filled with honesty and support.
6. There is a sense of familiarity and mutuality in a marriage to a soul mate.
7. These marriages are healthy, passionate and harmonious. They can easily get a lot done by working together.
8. Couples who are soul mates often take joy in watching the growth of one another.
9. A soul mate will accept who you are, will bring out the best in you, challenges you, and is your best friend. A soul mate will not require you to change.
10. Soul mates relish small moments together and cherish their commitment to their marriage.
11. Take a Jungian personality type quiz to compare your personality styles.
Be wary of looking for a mate who is ideal and who feels and thinks exactly the way you do. No one can live up to that kind of standard. Soul mates don’t agree on everything.
Don’t use the soul mate concept as an excuse to walk away from your commitment to your marriage.
Remember you can still have difficult times even when married to your soul mate. Romance is a gamble.
Authors Details: Sheri & Bob Stritof Web Site